On this page you will find the presentations and additional information from the Webinar series. This page is updated regularly.
Reports on the Webinar series and abstracts of some of the presentations will be available at the end of 2020 and will be posted here. Recordings of the sessions will be available exclusively for registered participants and for a limited time only. Please note that the recordings of sessions 1 and 3, which had simultaneous translation, will only show the original languages, which means that some passages will be in German only.
- Input by Ulrich Hoffmann, German Version
- Input Ulrich Hoffmann, English Version
- Presentation by Thomas Wolfrum and Laura Morgan
- Presentation of Imelda Diouf
- Presentation of Ilaria Montanari
- Presentation of Anne Hollonds For the video used in her presentation please refer to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vaw_hVOoO8
All attendees have access to recordings of all three sessions. The recordings are available here (password protected).
Dr. Christopher Clulow (Chairman of ICCFR 1986-1994) interviewed Prof. Mervyn Murch on his latest publication: Supporting Children When Parents Separate. Embedding a Crisis Intervention Approach within Family Justice, Education and Mental Health Policy