On this page you will find the report, the presentations and additional information from the Webinar series.
- Report of ICCFR 66th annual conference / webinar series: "Helping Families through Separation and Divorce: Collaboration, not Confrontation, in a Plural Society – International Experiences"
- Input by Ulrich Hoffmann, German Version
- Input Ulrich Hoffmann, English Version
- Presentation by Thomas Wolfrum and Laura Morgan
- Presentation of Imelda Diouf
- Presentation of Ilaria Montanari
- Presentation of Anne Hollonds For the video used in her presentation please refer to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vaw_hVOoO8
All attendees have access to recordings of all three sessions. Recordings of the sessions are available exclusively for registered participants and for a limited time only. Please note that the recordings of sessions 1 and 3, which had simultaneous translation, will only show the original languages, which means that some passages will be in German only.
Dr. Christopher Clulow (Chairman of ICCFR 1986-1994) interviewed Prof. Mervyn Murch on his latest publication: Supporting Children When Parents Separate. Embedding a Crisis Intervention Approach within Family Justice, Education and Mental Health Policy