Attendees will make their own hotel reservations.
Venue address and contact details
Care for the Family
Tovey House, Cleppa Park, Newport, Gwent NP10 8BA
Tel. +44 (0)+44 (0)29 2081 0800
Newport is 90 minutes by train from London Paddington station. International visitors may choose to fly to Cardiff or Bristol, from where there are train and coach services to Newport city centre. The venue is about 140 miles/225 km from London by road and is just off the M4 motorway.
Where to stay near the conference venue
Five minutes’ walk from the Care for the Family centre:
- Holiday Inn Express Newport, an IHG Hotel, Lakeside Drive, Coedkernew, Newport, NP10 8BB (3 stars).
In the city centre:
- Mercure Newport, Chartist Tower Upper Dock Street, Newport, NP201DW (4 stars)
- Gateway Hotel, 42 Chepstow Road, Newport, NP19 8EB
On the outskirts of the city:
- The Celtic Manor Resort, Coldra Woods, Newport, NP18 1HQ (5 stars)
- Coldra Court Hotel by Celtic Manor, Chepstow Road, Newport, NP18 2LX (4 stars)