THE ICCFR TRUST
BURSARIES AND TRAVEL GRANTS
The ICCFR Trust is the sister organisation to the Commission and every year makes available bursaries and travel grants to deserving individuals who would not otherwise have the means to attend ICCFR conferences and who are not sponsored by their own organisation.
If you think you may qualify for a bursary or travel grant for our forthcoming conference (Rome, November 2019), please apply, giving your reasons, including:
- What is the relevance of this conference to your work/research/study and that of your organisation/institution/service?
- How do you foresee using the knowledge and insight acquired at the conference in your work? What will the benefit be in the short and in the long term?
- Who else will benefit from the knowledge and insights you will gain at the conference?
- How do you intend to share the knowledge and insight acquired at the conference with colleagues in your country and within your community?
- What would your contribution to the conference be?
- To what extent can you find your own funding for your participation in the conference?
Grants may cover:
- Conference fee
- Accommodation and meals during the conference (if not included in conference fee)
- Visa and travel insurance
- Additional accommodation or meals not included in the conference fee
- Local transport to/from airport and between airport/train station and the conference venue
- Conference events not included in the conference fee (such as social programme)
Your application will be considered by the Trustees. Please email them at:
For general enquiries about ICCFR or the forthcoming conference, please contact email@example.com.