Registration fee and deadlines
- Deadline for Early Bird registration extended until 6 October 2019!
- Early Bird registration: 100.00 Euros
- Registration from 7 October 2019: 140.00 Euros
- Registration deadline: 8 November 2019
The registration fee includes: main conference; conference resources; simultaneous translation (English–Italian and vice versa) during the plenary sessions; lunch and coffee breaks (Friday 15 and Saturday 16 November); Cisf’s 2014 Report “Families Facing the Challenges of Immigration” (in Italian).
Travel and accommodation costs are not included.
Please see Terms & Conditions below. After registering you will immediately receive an email containing your registration details. Your registration will be complete once you have paid the conference fee. You will find details for payment on the next page.Read Terms & Conditions
Registration Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation before 15 October: Full refund of registration fee
- Cancellation between 16 October and 8 November: A charge of 35 Euros will be deducted from refund of the registration fee
- After 8 November 2019: No refund of registration fee
- If a participant is unable to attend, a substitute may be nominated.
- Please note! Cancellation of accommodation reservations is to be arranged directly with the hotel.
Photographs: ICCFR and the partner organisations will take photographs of the conference for their own records or for publication. Those photographs may be given to representatives of the media who are covering the conference.
A list of participants will be in the information pack given to all participants. If you do not want to be on this list, please notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Invitation letters: It is the sole responsibility of the participant to take care of any visa requirements. Persons who require an entry visa should request an invitation letter by email. The invitation letter will be issued only upon completion of registration and receipt of full payment of the registration fee. The invitation letters are issued exclusively for visa purposes and do not represent any financial commitment by ICCFR.