Turning the Kaleidoscope of Family Conflict into a Prism of Harmony
AFCC Conference 2017 in Boston, USA, in Collaboration with ICCFR
May 31–June 3, 2017
Sheraton Boston Hotel
About the conference:
Family law-related conflict arises at many levels, including debates over legislative and policy initiatives, disputed research findings, professional practice disagreements and, most importantly, conflict between family members related to parenting time, child support and parenting during and after separation and divorce. Although prisms of harmony will not always prevail, it is incumbent upon us to search for collaborative and effective means of resolving these conflicts. Join AFCC in Boston as we explore opportunities to resolve conflict – both our clients’ and our own!
- Colin Rule and Nancy Welsh: Online Dispute Resolution and Access to Justice
- Robert Mnookin: From Bargaining in the Shadow to Bargaining with the Devil
- Bernie Mayer: Productive Conflicts about Family Policy and Family Law
- Download conference brochure with full programme
- Conference Registration (AFCC website)
- Conference website (providing information on scholarships, hotel, exhibiting opportunities, etc.)
AFCC is the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts – the premier interdisciplinary and international association of professionals dedicated to the resolution of family conflict. AFCC members are the leading practitioners, researchers, teachers and policymakers in the family court arena.
See more on AFCC: https://www.afccnet.org